Prospecting 360 Degree - general
For many strategic prospects the preparation of possible offers and establishment of a real relationship either involves great effort or lacks structure and focus. The Prospect 360° use case augments traditional sales and marketing intelligence with automation to improve this original dilemma.
Hunting for new important clients usually is driven by advertisement, referrals and the search for an “ideal event“ to introduce a product or service. Existing client relationships are usually screened manually and approached directly to request an introduction, prior to offering any services. Monitoring the market and a prospect’s connections can be cumbersome and is error prone – either introductions are awkward or they do not focus on a specific and urgent need. Hence the success and conversion rates seem hard to plan.
Target market / Industries
This use case is suitable for the industries where the customer engagement and acquisition process is long and costs per customer are high.
We introduce the idea of “soft onboarding”. Instead of selling hard to a new prospect, we start to engage them with tailored and relevant pieces of information or advice free of charge. We do, however, tempt this prospect to embrace little initial pieces of an onboarding-like process, extending the period we are allowed to profile the needs and preferences of the client and the related social graph. Turning a prospect into an interested party and then increasing the levels of engagement of the period of up to six months allows for a more natural and client-driven sales experience, that is shifting from a “product push” towards a “client pull”.
The solution included:
- Integration of disparate news & event information sources (licensed & public origins)
- Provisioning of select sales & client data points to understand social graphs
- Word parsing of text-based inputs (e.g. news articles)
- Onboarding & Sales Ontology matching
- Identification of new referral paths & sales topics of interest
- Aggregation of findings, reporting, notifications and organizational routing
- Ideally inclusion of reinforcement learning (via sales, client & assistant feedback loops)
Example Use Case Agent Cascade
- Relationship Management
Data elements, Assets and Deliverables
As an Input from the client, the following items were used:
- Sales organization setup (desks / books)
- Client to Client / Client to Company graphs
- Unstructured Data
- Semantic Harmonization
Assets & Artefacts:
- Product Ontology
- Analytical CRM Models
The deliverables included:
- Sales & Onboarding Ontology
- Use case specific orchestration flow
- Integration with many info sources
Tags / Keywords
#newclients #salesfunnel #sales #marketing #salesautomation #prospecting #prospect360
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.