New features, improvements and fixes provided to you in the 3rd Quarter of the year 2023.
- Added a re-run with edited parameters function, enabling the re-triggering of jobs and changing run-time parameters on the fly.
- Added Live Logs for the Executor (FX) and Event Based Kubernetes (K8X) enables viewing real-time logs as the jobs run.
- Added a Trigger button to trigger events and storing schema directly from within the UI.
- Added an Event Bridge to send requests outside the Ferris cluster.
- No changes at this time
- Allow to edit trigger parameters on view execution and run using those parameters
- Various edits and imprvements of the Ferris Documentation.
- Various changes on the Ferris UI.
- Various small system improvements and bug fixes
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified November 24, 2023: update (f4bc5ea)