New features, improvements and fixes provided to you in the 2nd Quarter of the year 2021.
- The new Services Overview is a useful page to monitor and manage all platform services.
- The Configuration Manager is a central point to manage configurations for all deployed services.
- The Executor Framework is a powerful new utility that enables creating, orchestrating, sequencing and running of pretty much any combination of jobs and services.
- With the Job Scheduler we have added a newly embedded console for scheduling, running and monitoring jobs, without the need of embedding third-party job scheduler.
- We have introduced a new Workflow Manager to support the building of processes, including four-eye reviews, approval chains and quality gates.
- We have integrated our Slack Support Channel into the Control Center menu so that you can contact us directly and easily with your questions.
- To get quicker access to the most frequently used services and components we’ve built a list of Platform Services links and placed them into the Control Center navigation.
- We have added a new File Storage capability for creating and uploading files and managing buckets.
- Introduced a new User Interface and Navigation.
- Made important improvements of Access Rights Management.
- no changes to report
- We have improved the Files Manager and in particular Files Onboarding Monitor to embed user credentials and therefore to make the files uploading and management more user specific.
- We have taken further strides to streamline and simplify the User Management. Creating users and assign their own secured container (working space) is now fully automated - albeit not yet self-service
- no fixes to report
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified November 24, 2023: update (f4bc5ea)