New features, improvements and fixes provided to you in the 4th Quarter of the year 2021.
- We have collected our growing list Ferris APIs and documented them in a Service Inventory.
- Introduced Projects as a new concept, enabling the of grouping of like processes as well as the security based segregation of them.
- Integrated Ferris with Voilà, turning Jupyter notebooks into standalone web applications.
- Live logs are there, providing real-time log data.
- no changes to report
- The self-service onboarding has received further improvement. The onboarding flow as well as the corresponding documentation have been made even easier to follow.
- The FAB (Ferris Application Builder) has improved in the area performance.
- We have linked Minio to the FAB UI, API and Database.
- The Executor framework is being continuosly improved.
- Tags have been implemented across all Ferris components.
- A number of general bug fixes have been implement.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified November 24, 2023: update (f4bc5ea)